Supported by a team of experienced consultants, Protective Group not only provides:
• support for victims/survivors of domestic and family violence
• support for corporate entities requiring assistance with staff members experiencing
Protective Group also provide:
• Close Personal Protection (CPP)
• Corporate Training and De-escalation Workshops
• Specialised Security Guards
• Crowd Controllers
Protective Group is an agile and responsive organisation who operates nationwide, under the Salvation Army Safer in The Home Program.
Protective Group holds both the company and individual security licence requirements to ensure compliance within individual Australian states and territories.